If you desire a silent, portable, and cheap grinder that is also elegant, then the Hunt Brothers units offer an excellent choice. These units are very inexpensive and at home in the kitchen or at the campground.
Priced at less than $50, these units have an exceptional value. While the price is comparable to the Hario, the performance is outstanding.
This unit is highly recommended for anyone who makes several cups of coffee in a single setting.
The design is robust and sturdy because of the metal materials used in its manufacturing process.
The unit is easy enough to crank but could be more difficult with limited strength. It also requires a little hand to eye coordination to stabilize the cylinder during the grinding process.
It also requires a little more time than using an electric grinder in the morning.
- Grinding enough coffee for a full pot takes more time
- It takes physical effort to grind your morning coffee
- It offers a great design, exceptional performance and elegant appearance combined with a manual burr grinder.
- It is very quiet
- It is a good value
- According to reviewers, it produces a uniform grind in all its grind settings, unlike some of the more expensive machines.
- The unit is easy to clean after use
- The company offers great customer service
- For a manual, this is one of the best burr grinders available. It offers exceptional design and performance, matching the top quality electric burr grinders. It is one of the products that is highly rated for use in your home